eloisa and abigail

eloisa and abigail
eloisa and abigail

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Each Day is a Joy

Justin and I have had three weeks of complete joy with our new baby. She has been so wonderful and we love every minute we get to spend with her. Her skin is so soft and she smells so good. We have not taken her out except for her Doctor's appointments. I thought it would be hard to spend so much time at home, but I love being with her and with my husband. Justin and I have truly become a team taking care of her. He is so awesome with her and we work together to take care of her needs. I am still recovering from the c-section, but feel much better now. She was worth all of the pain. I am so glad she has been so healthy.

No comments: